Monday, July 18, 2011

I DO

So Most of you know how my husband is. Well lately he has been over the top. My house has been crazy messy. The kids make a mess faster then I can clean it. He works a real mans job (outside in the heat more then 8 hours) so I have been giving him a break. But enough is enough I should have been born a guy. He has is made from the day I said I DO. I DO his laundry, I do the cleaning. I do the cooking. I do the Baths, I Do the bedtime. (or they stay up) I DO his lunch for the next day. I do the bills. I do the shopping (with 5 kids sometimes) WOW I guess when he heard the word I DO he thought it meant he can sit on his butt and DO nothing. I mean really pal we have FIVE kids two of which are babies. lets see what do he DO well he ignores the babies crying until I come to get them. He tells me they need there diaper changed. He steps over the mess and falls asleep on the floor in are very small front room. GREAT more junk to step over. When we got married My husband and I decided we would not just give up on our marriage like the rest of the world is so quick to do. SO I have been doing it all sense I DO. I get up with the babies at night have from day one. Because why (read with sarcasm) well see he works he brings home the money. Well I don't think he realizes well I could leave him and get exactly what I get from him as I get now. The MONEY and no help. But wait I would not have to make his lunch ever night do hos laundry, listen to him snore, or complain about the house. hummmm just saying. I tell him all the time if I wanted just your money I would leave you and still get it. I WANT MORE THEN THAT. I want help with the kids. maybe make dinner once in a while. OR here's a thought take the kids to his moms or the park with out me. that would be nice. let me sleep in one morning. (he used to do that) cuddle your babies. let me go away for a night with out kids. A full night sleep what would I do. Bottom line is I love my husband enough to putt up with all this crap it just is hard very hard. I need to hire a nanny and house keeper. I just hope I love him enough to make it until were old and grey.

1 comment:

  1. I have noticed men are spending less time with their families. I understand they are sometimes working more now due to the economy but if you're not helping your family, why bother working so much? Such a lack of balance. Seen so many women leave their families and it's because they were done with doing "i do".

    ReplyDelete