Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome and warning

This Blog is random stuff that pops into my head. You can not get offended with my view on life not yours, and o yah I am a horrible speller, thank god for spell check. Unlike all the nice blogs mine will not flow as nice. It pretty much is to get my random thoughts, it might be thoughts about kids moms or house work. so hope you enjoy and are still my friend after reading. AND NO FIGHTING ON HERE. we don't all agree on everything that's what makes like fun. Also there be a few bad words warning there. This is for fun and to get other moms to smile don't judge and hate me I am in no way saying I am better then you. I am sooo far from it. Some post might just be a day in the life of the mom with twins +3. Everyone thinks I have it together well hehehe some days I sure don't but I also take the I don't give a shit approach allot. So you have been warned I dont want to lose friends over this, or get random texts from people feeling like I am being mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment